The compact design allows the NAR CLS ReSupply Kit to be easily stored until it is needed, yet be resealable so that items not required immediately can continue in storage without compromise. The contents of this kit have been chosen to provide sufficient equipment to allow a trained Combat Life Saver to treat 2-4 casualties.
- Contains the medical equipment needed to treat 2-4 casualties
- Stored in a rugged, durable, easy-to-open clear resealable package
- Clear plastic bag allows contents to be easily visualized
- Small cube space allows for easy storage and quick access
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 2 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 2 x ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing) 6"
- 1 x ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing) Abdominal
- 2 x Compressed Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 2 x Z-Fold ChitoGauze PRO
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x Ready Heat Blanket
- 1 x Survival Blanket (Foil)
- 1 x SAM Splint II
- 3 x Triangular Cravat Bandage
- 1 x Elastic Wrap Bandage, 6"
- 4 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x roll Surgical, 2"
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25")
- 6 x Alcohol Prep Pad
- 1 x Sharpie Permanent Marker
North American Rescue Army CLS ReSupply Kit