LA Police Gear requires proof of active law enforcement employment for all California residents when purchasing batons. Active police, military, and security personnel in California may order batons, but civilians cannot. After you place your order online, it will be placed on a hold until we can verify your identification. You can email a copy (front and back) of your current, valid law enforcement identification or guard card and your baton permit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can also fax a copy of your ID and permit to 661-294-0499. If we do not receive a copy of a valid ID within 1 week, your order will be canceled.
The Monadnock Expandable Polycarbonate PR24 with Stop Baton is a two-stage positive lock baton with a short handle fastened to an aluminum frame, which has a black anodized finish, with a knurled grip integrated into a 1-.5 inch (3.18 cm) diameter aluminum frame. An expanding polycarbonate shaft has a weight forward design to produce an enhanced follow through momentum.
- Recommended Holder: Textured: 3010
- Shaft Locking Mechanism: Pin and Spring locking action provides the revolutionary mechanism for locking the solid reinforced epoxy shaft in place
- Most field-tested baton for blocking, controlling and striking
- Positive-locking baton is designed for close-quarter confrontations
- Shaft Unlocking Mechanism: Exposed Pin is pushed down to allow the shaft to unlock and retract back into the fame
- Shaft Material: Solid polycarbonate shaft
- Diameter: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
- Closed Length: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Expanded Length: 24 inches (91.44 cm)
- Weight: 24 ounces (0.68 kg)
- Short Handle Length: 5.25 inches (13.34 cm)
- Short Handle Diameter: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm) with machined insert to fasten handle to frame
- Frame Grip: Machined knurled handle
- Frame Tubing: 6061-T6 aluminum tube; one and a quarter inch (3.18 cm) outside diameter (0.152 inch [0.39 cm] wall thickness) ASTM-B-429
- Frame Finish: Black Anodized Hard Coat Finish (Mil-A-8625 type III) individually serialized
- Shaft Length: 13.25 inches (33.66 cm)
- Shaft Finish: Black Anodized Hard Coat Finish (Mil-A-8625 type III)
- End Cap Construction: 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- End Cap Coating: Black Anodized Hard Coat Finish
Not all finishes and handles available for this model.