LA Police Gear requires proof of active law enforcement employment for all California residents when purchasing batons. Active police, military, and security personnel in California may order batons, but civilians cannot. After you place your order online, it will be placed on a hold until we can verify your identification. You can email a copy (front and back) of your current, valid law enforcement identification or guard card and your baton permit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can also fax a copy of your ID and permit to 661-294-0499. If we do not receive a copy of a valid ID within 1 week, your order will be canceled.
The AutoLock II is the next generation of AutoLock batons. It features patented AutoLock technology with a newly designed cam and stainless steel ball bearing which improves the locking action and baton stability.
- The AutoLock II's patented locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Closes with a push of a button no need to strike the baton on the ground
- Open passively or in a high-profile manner
- Rotating shafts help maintain control of the batons during a struggle
- Comes standard with a Power Safety Tip , Wedge Baton End Cap and Foam Grip
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Grips: Foam Grip
- Finishes: Black Chrome
- Length: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Power Safety Tip - Engineered to turn a subject's pockets inside out, reducing the risk of getting stuck with sharp objects