The Merrell Women's Moab 2 Tactical Shoe features the same out-of-the box comfort of the original Moab hiking boot for your tactical advantage. With a durable leather and ripstop upper and a grippy Vibram TC5+ outsole, MOAB 2 Eight-Inch Tactical Waterproof is ready to serve.
- Time-Tested Fit: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- All-Weather Performance: Waterproof leather and textile with M-Select DRY keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- All-Day Comfort: Kinetic Fit Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper: Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: Kinetic Fit footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 2lb 5oz (1049g) per pair
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov