The Merrell Moab 2 8" Coyote Tactical Boot is re-invented for long days on duty with the same out-of-the box comfort you love from the original Moab hiking boot. With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and Vibram TC5+ outsole for durable traction, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Trusted Traction: Vibram TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- Durable Materials: PU coated leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- Time-Tested Fit: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- Upper: PU coated leather and ripstop textile upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure: Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel: Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: Kinetic Fit Advanced blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov