The Magpul DAKA Double Pistol Case is a large-format carrying case designed to secure and protect your firearms. The discrete, semi-rigid, double pistol case includes two large carrying handles, making it perfect for transporting and storing all sizes of pistols and their magazines.
Two internal panels are lined with a snag-free, protective EVA foam liner that adds a layer of security and a barrier against damage. On the left panel, there are two large pistol sleeves that can accommodate subcompact, compact, and full-size pistols. Each pistol sleeve has its own retaining strap that can stretch to accommodate a variety of pistol sizes. On the right panel, there are eight magazine retention bands and a large outer panel pocket to protect your pistols from contacting your magazines and causing damage. An additional zippered pocket can also be used to store documents, small tools, or cleaning items.
Constructed of durable DAKA material and featuring a water-resistant YKK AquaGuard zipper, a 550 paracord zipper pull, and a pull-tab that doubles as a carabiner pass-through, the DAKA Double Pistol Case is rugged, water-resistant, and the perfect storage solution for those times when one pistol is not enough.
Welded Construction and YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- Strong RF welded construction that creates permanent, impenetrable seals
- YKK AquaGuard water-repellant zipper with 550 cord heat shrink zipper pulls
Snag-Free Protective EVA Foam Liner
- Protective EVA foam liner adds a layer of security and a barrier against damage
- Two pistol sleeves with retention band - 10" x 6.25"
- Single main panel pocket - 7.5" x 12"
- Eight magazine retention bands - 1.5"
- Zippered document pocket - 10" x 12.5"