Magpul Tejas El Pistolero Gun Belt
The Magpul Tejas El Pistolero Gun Belt is Crafted from 100% North American bull hide and backed by a supporting, flexible layer of reinforcing polymer, it provides gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort and offers a stretch and sag-free performance.
The El Pistolero belt features decorative stitching throughout the length of the belt, adding style and detail to an already hard-wearing belt. It measures 1-1/2" wide and 1/4" thick and will fit most belt loops and holsters comfortably. The belt also sports an easily removable buckle engineered with a sleek profile design that sits flat against the waist and helps reduce printing when you're carrying.
The Tejas Gun Belt - "El Pistolero" comes in even sizes from 32"- 46" and in three colors: Black, Chocolate, and Light Brown. See below for belt sizing considerations. Made in the USA.
- Full grain outer layer with decorative stitching is backed by a thin, reinforced polymer layer
- 100% North American bull hide
- Made in Texas
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide adjustment range
- 1-1/2" wide and .21" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Sleek profile buckle sits flat against the waist and reduces printing when carrying
- Easily removable and comes with branded tool-free fasteners
- Brushed antique silver finish
- DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the belt folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time. Magpul sizes their belts from the fold at the buckle to the #5 hole (count the hole from the tip.)
Care and Maintenance:
- While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item. Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color