The Charge AL and Charge ALX were just too hard to beat, so Leatherman didn't even try-they simply combined them. The Charge TTi features a cutting hook, scissors, outside-accessible blades, bit drivers, crimpers and more. But they had to give the TTi its own claim to fame. That's where the comfort-sculpted titanium handles and the S30V stainless steel clip-point knife come in. Grab a hold of one today and you'll quickly see why the Charge models are the pinnacle of the multi-tool collection.
- Length: 4 in. / 10.2 cm closed
- Weight: 8.2 ounces / 232 grams
- Materials: Titanium, Stainless Steel, Bronze Bushings, S30V Stainless Steel
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver
- Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15
- Phillips #1 and #2
- Hex 3/32" and 5/64"
- Hex 5/32" and 9/64"
- Hex 1/16" and .050
- Hex 1/8" and 7/64"
- Robertson #2 and #3
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Quick-release Lanyard Ring
Leatherman Charge Tti