BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!ALL ACCESSORIES SHOWN ARE NOT INCLUDED!!So we know what you're thinking. A "Zombie Hunter" Bag? Really LAPG? Well this bag is no joke. This thing is packed with features in a compact size. It is great for range use, to keep in your car, office or home as a bug out bag, or of course as a zombie apocalypse survival bag. Here are some of the features that make this bag so great.
- Front face is covered in Molle, making the Zombie Hunter Bag very customizable.
- Name plate/patches area - show off your Zombie Hunter side or other favorite patches.
- Two side pockets with inner pockets. Great for carrying pistol mags.
- Two main pockets
- The front pocket has three elastic bands that work great for holding AR15 or pistol mags, along with plenty of space for anything else you need.
- The large main pocket has a roomy pocket for your pistol (lined with polyester so it won't scratch your pistol), an open middle area for loose gear, a slip pocket for your small radio or pocket tool, and four pen slots. It also has a large pocket at the back the width of the bag, which is great for your radio, tablets, notebook, journal, or whatever you can think of.
- This bag also has a radio port with a hook & loop seal, so you won't lose reception while you're running from the zombies.
- High quality zippers
- Made from high strength 600D Nylon
- Heavy duty carry hardware & shoulder strap
- Height - 11"
- Length - 16"
- Depth - 7"
- Cubic Inches - 1,232
LA Police Gear Zombie Hunter Bag - $19.99
Gear to fill Zombie Bag - $200+
Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse - Priceless
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov