This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Lacrosse Women's Alpha Thermal 14" Black/Cerulean 7.0MM Outdoor Boot keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- PLUSH FLEECE LINING: Cozy, soft fleece lines the entire boot for comforting warmth all the way down to your toes.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- ANTARCTIC OUTSOLE: With its rugged, multi-dimensional lug pattern, this premium rubber outsole is designed to keep you on your feet in slippery winter conditions.
- Style: 644105
- Weight: 4.3 lbs per pair
- Height: 14"
- Insulation: 7.0MM Neoprene
- Color: Black/Cerulean
- Traction: Best for Snow
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type: LP-2
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Fleece
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe