The CQC-10K features a bowie-style blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and features a stonewashed finish. It holds its edge well, and resharpens easily. The handle of the CQC-10k has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce fatigue. The CQC-10K has a G-10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock for secure grip. This blade also features the wave shaped opening feature that lets the blade open as you withdraw it from pocket.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Bowie-style blade ideal for hunting
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, 410 bead-blasted finish back
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (143 g)
- Hunting: This knife is part of Kershaw's series of hunting knives for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov