Kershaw Livewire Spear Point OTF Automatic Knife 9000
Item Code: 9000-KE
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
We won't ship automatic knives internationally or to the following states: CA, CT, DE, HI, MA, MD, MN, NM, NJ, PA, VA, VT, or WA. We cannot ship automatic knives to PO/APO addresses.
It's finally here, after significant research, careful development, and rigorous testing, Kershaw's first OTF automatic knife: the Livewire.
The Livewire features a spear point blade made from CPM 20CV, a steel known for its hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness, and edge retention. The black-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle is textured to enhance your grip, and its curved, staircase-like button feels comfortable on the thumb for reliable deployment. This out-the-front automatic knife has a deep-carry reversible pocket clip that makes it easy for left and right handed users to pocket carry.
- Made-In-The-USA Out-The-Front Automatic; Kershaw Original And Matt Diskin Design
- CPM 20CV Steel Provides Superior Blade Hardness, Corrosion Resistance, Toughness, Wear Resistance, Top Edge Retention; Stonewashed Finish Helps Hide Use Scratches
- Black-Anodized Aluminum Handle, Lightweight Strength; Texturing Enhances Grip
- Deep-Carry Pocketclip Is Easily Reversible For Left/Right Carry
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Length: 3.3" (8.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed Finish
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.2 mm)
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Finish/Coating: Black Anodized
- Hardware: Black Oxide Steel Screws, Black Cerakote Pocketclip
- Pocketclip: Reversible Deep-Carry (Right/Left, Tip Down)
- Closed Length: 4.8" (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.1" (20.6 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
- Opening Action: Automatic
- Lock Type: OTF Internal Lock
- Country of Origin: USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control, Manufacture
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.