The CQC-4KXL offers a larger blade of just under 4 inches, with a G-10 front scale and steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and releases easily to close.
Of course the CQC-4KXL features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
Alternatively, you could just use the built-in thumb disk to open the CQC-4KXL manually. We include a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip, (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed and satin finish
- Handle: G10 front, steel back
- Blade: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Closed: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (175 g)
Kershaw CQC-4KXL Emerson Wave Folding Knife