THE SAFE WAY TO PRACTICE YOUR WAVE SHAPED OPENING FEATURE SKILLS
The Emerson "wave shaped opening feature" is a fast, effective, and impressive way to open your knife.
The patented Emerson "wave shaped feature," a small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade that's built to catch on your pocket seam, opens the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
But it does take a little practice.
Enter the Kershaw-Emerson E-Train, our Emerson trainer knife. The blade is unsharpened so you can safely practice using the wave shaped opening feature without endangering either your pocket or your fingers.
The E-Train's G-10 front scale is in safe-training blue for easy identification. There's a left/right reversible pocketclip so you can easily carry it with you to train whenever you have a spare moment.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Unsharpened trainer model
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Reversible pocketclip, (left/right)
- Steel: 3Cr13, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front, steel back
- Blade length: 3.2 in. (8.1 cm), unsharpened
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (146 g)
Kershaw E-Train Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov