The HSGI Reflex IFAK Roll and Carrier Kit is a two-piece system featuring the med roll and carrier. Designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK to be an ambidextrous IFAK with input from active-duty medical personnel. Built for rapid deployment primarily using heavy-duty nylon laminate for extreme durability.
- Features HANK (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5"-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
- "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
- Dimensions: 8"L x 3"W x 5.5"H
- Metric: 20.32cm x 7.62cm x 13.97cm
- Weight: .485 lbs / 220 g
*Covered by HSGI's Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI Clips included.
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***