High Speed Gear Quick Pocket Holster
The HSGI Quick Pocket Holster is designed to securely conceal a subcompact handgun in your pocket with rubberized exterior to grip the inside of the pocket providing a confident draw.
- Fits most small (J frame) revolvers and subcompact semiautomatic pistols
- Rubberized fabric grips pocket interior
- Flared wing is designed to catch inside pocket to further hold holster in place when drawing
- Features double-needle edge binding on all edges
- Available in black and coyote brown
- Dimensions Standard: 5"L x 1.25"W x 5.5"H
- Dimensions Metric: 1.97cm x .49cm x 2.165cm
- Weight: .105 lbs / 47.6 g
*Covered by HSGI's Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. *Disclaimer: High Speed Gear products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the size for which the holster is made be used in an HSGI holster. It is the user's sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any HSGI product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI and Comp-Tac have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI or Comp-Tac product, including wear on firearm finish.