The High Speed Gear Adaptable Belt Mount Extended Pistol TACO Pouch is versatile and will securely hold almost any high-capacity pistol or submachine gun magazine.
High Speed Gear's Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of HSG rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Features & Specs:
- Most high-capacity pistol and submachine gun magazines are held securely, deployed easily, and silently on demand
- Also fits large flashlights, collapsible batons, and other survival equipment
- MOLLE version includes HSGI Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
- Dimensions: 1.5"L x 1"W x 6"H, .16 lbs