The GG&G Receiver End Plate Sling Adapters can be used to attach a conventional sling in conjunction with the front sling swivel. These sling attachment systems permit the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "slice the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right or left side, without "telegraphing" the operator's presence. With this innovative accessory the operator can now attach the sling directly behind the receiver, in front of the collapsible buttstock. A significant advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length. If you wear body armor, a tactical vest or a jacket, you no longer need to re-adjust the sling length due to the extra apparel.
- All surfaces are de-burred for the operators' safety
- REP Sling Adapters are available in right hand, left hand or ambidextrous versions
- Big advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length or functionality
- GGG-1072 models have a rectangular sling slot that will accept sling webbing up to 1-1/4" wide
- Adapters can be easily installed by the operator with the proper tool
- Material: 4140 Ordnance Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphated Matte Black
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov