The Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder provides quick access to ammunition at an angle that matches the hand and the facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Remington Side Saddle. The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation
- The saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish and the backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number
- The 6 shot remington 870 side saddle holds 12 gauge ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber
- Shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading
- The saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction
- Material: 6061-T 6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized in a Non-Reflective Matte Black
- Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.