GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical QD Sling & Flashlight Combo Mount
Item Code: B1301-COMBO
Reviews / Q&A
The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun comes from the factory ready to rock and roll with it's BLINK gas operating system. But it needs that all important GG&G Quick Detach Sling And Light Mount to make it just a little bit better. The unique design of the GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front quick detach sling attachment point.
- Installs easily. Fits only the 12ga Beretta Tactical Shotgun.
- Right and left hand models available with or without GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels
- For a right handed shooter, the QD Sling Attachment should be installed on the non-ejection port side of the Beretta 1301 shotgun. For a left handed shooter, the QD Sling Attachment should be installed on the ejection port side of the Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 Shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 QD sling attachment component accepts both the GG&G rectangular and angular QD Sling Swivels as well as most other push button style quick detach swivels.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- Includes a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed and manufactured to be close to the shotgun forearm.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof 4130 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.