The Beretta 1301 Shotgun with its BLINK gas operating system is super for providing accurate fire and a fast cycling action in both competition and tactical situations. 1301 users have asked us take a hard look at the Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun and design and manufacture accessories for this shotgun. The first products many of you requested was a full line of sling attachments, so we designed and manufactured four different sling attachment configurations. The Beretta 1301 Quick Detach Front And Rear Sling Mounts were the most requested, so here they are. Both front and rear sling attachments are easy to install, feature limited sling swivel rotation, and are available with or without the GG&G Enhanced Heavy Duty QD Rectangular or Angular Sling Swivels.
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Beretta 1301 Quick Detach Front Sling Attachment provides the preferred side sling mount position.
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun for tactical flexibility.
- The quick detach front is available with or without the GG&G Enhanced Heavy Duty Quick Detach Rectangular or Angular Sling Swivels.
- The Heavy Duty QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1 1/4" web slings.
- The HD QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates mash hooks or HK Style snap hooks.
- The Beretta 1301 Shotgun QD Front Sling Attachment includes our Limited Rotation Sling Swivel feature to help eliminate sling wrap up.
- A ball bearing detent on the Beretta 1301 QD Sling Attachment helps secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel.
- Finish Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 1.75 oz with the Heavy Duty Enhanced QD Sling Swivel Installed.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov