GG&G Benelli Tactical Charging Handle - 1031
Item Code: 1031
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The GG&G Benelli Tactical Charging Handle. The retracting bolt handle issued with the popular Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, and M3 fighting shotguns is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal.
To prevent this, our engineering staff has designed one of the most practical Benelli shotgun accessories on the market. It is an oversized, knurled, rotating Benelli Tactical Charging Handle for the Benelli law enforcement series shotguns. Just remove the small factory retracting handle and replace it with our superior Benelli M1 charging handle.
- Important: This Benelli Charging Handle is specifically designed, tested and manufactured for the Benelli M1, M2, and M3 12ga shotguns.
- The Benelli Tactical Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Benelli M1 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Available in the standard no-insert configuration, or select from five custom colors from Tactical Black To Ball Bustin Brass.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Material: Benelli Charging Handle is made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Body Finish: non-reflective combat matte black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish.
- Insert Finish: Anodized in five custom colors.
- Weight: 1.0 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.