GG&G Mossberg 930 Sling and Flashlight Combo Mount 930SLINGLIGHT
MPORTANT NOTE: Mossberg has increased the barrel diameter on some of the 930 model shotguns. GG&G manufactures two different size Front Sling & Flashllight Mount Attachments to accommodate the different size barrels. Before you purchase this product, please measure your barrel's diameter or circumference at a place in front of the forearm to determine what size sling attachment you will need. The small diameter barrel when measured with dial calipers is .860" or 2 in circumference when measured with a tape measure. GGG-1622S fits the small barrel. The large barrel diameter is .925" when measured with dial calipers and 3 in circumference when using a tape measure. GGG-1622 fits the large barrel.
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
- Installs easily.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 930 shotgun.
- Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg 930 to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The looped sling attachment accepts snap clip and mash hook sling attachments.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- The Mossberg 930 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides two sling attachment points; one high position and one low position. This allows for a sling attachment that best accommodates your shooting style and flashlight placement.
- Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.