GG&G Remington 870 Tac-14 5-Shot Side Saddle with Angular QD 2006-GG
The GG&G Remington TAC-14 Side Saddle Shell Holder (Five Shot) provides fast access to your rounds at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington TAC-14 Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Additionally, you have the option of purchasing your TAC-14 Side Saddle with the TAC-14 QD Sling Attachment.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a spaced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
Shell Holder Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The TAC-14 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapon's serial number. The Remington TAC-14 Side Saddle holds 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder, shot shells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The TAC-14 Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shot shell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
QD Sling Attachment Specifications:
- IMPORTANT: Unlike other similar products on the market, the GG&G Remington TAC-14 QD Sling Attachment does not incorporate an attachment nut on the side opposite the sling swivel. GG&G uses a smooth button head cap screw.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- No modification to shotgun required.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Provides a side mounted QD sling mount.
- Places the sling attachment out onto the receiver reducing the possibility of hand contact under recoil.
- The TAC-14 Sling Mount protrudes just .53 of an inch from face of receiver.
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Remington Tac 14 shotgun for tactical flexibility.
- Available with either the GG&G 1.25" HD Sling Swivel or the GG&G Angular QD Sling Swivel.
- QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates HK Style Quick Clips or Mash Hooks.
- Package includes two Delrin washers to protect both faces of the Remington receiver.
- Once installed, the button head is the only thing visible on the side of the receiver opposite the sling swivel.
- Both the swivel cup and the screw are parkerized to closely match the receiver finish of your Remington Tac-14.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 4140 steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz with the HD QD Sling Swivel installed.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!