GG&G Mossberg Shockwave QD Rear Sling Attachment with HD Angular Swivel 1982
Item Code: 1982
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Mossberg Shockwave 12 gauge shotgun is an exciting and popular addition to the Mossberg shotgun lineup. It is indeed a "Modern Day Six-Shooter". Shotgunners today like the tactical flexibility that a quick detach sling provides has developed a solution for those shooters with the Mossberg Shockwave, The Mossberg Shockwave Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment. This QD rear sling attachment provides an excellent single point sling set up. The Shockwave QD Sling Mount comes equipped with choice of either our Enhanced Heavy Duty Rectangular QD Sling Swivel that accommodates webbing.
- Compact and easy to install
- Manufactured specifically for the 12 gauge shockwave. Will not fit the 20 gauge shockwave
- Complete installation instructions included
- No modification to shotgun required
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use
- Provides a side mounted QD sling mount
- Places the sling attachment out onto the receiver reducing the possibility of hand contact under recoil
- Mossberg shockwave sling mount protrudes just .53 of an " from face of receiver
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling mossberg shockwave shotgun for tactical flexibility
- The GG&G 1-1/4" HD sling swivel or the GG&G angular QD sling swivel
- QD rectangular sling swivel accommodates up to 1-1/4" slings
- QD angular sling swivel accommodates HK style quick Clips or mash hooks
- Includes two delrin washers to protect both faces of the mossberg receiver
- Once installed, the button head is the only thing visible on the side of the receiver opposite the sling swivel
- Both the swivel cup and the screw are parkerized to closely match the receiver finish of shockwave
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter's safety
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted and Manganese Phosphated Non-Reflective Matte Black
- Weight: 2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.