The GG&G M1A Scout Scope Mount is perfect for setting up your rifle with a red dot scope or long eye relief magnified scope. It easily installs in the cut out of the upper factory Handguard. We cut a large channel in the rail so that the iron sights could be used with the scope in place.
- The overall design provides smooth integrated appearance
- Specifically designed for the M1A Scout Squad or SOCOM 16, with cutout factory top handguard
- Easy installation
- Low profile design
- No modifications to your weapon are required
- Center channel reduces weight and allows for the use of the factory iron sights
- Clamps to the barrel for maximum stability and accuracy with 8 clamping screws vs. the factory 6 screws
- Provides 7" of MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Extends rearward to the front of the receiver for mounting Scout style scopes
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooters safety
- Material: 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov