The Remington Versa Max Rear Sling Plate is mounted just behind the receiver, it can be used in a dual point sling setup or as a single point sling attachment. It provides a 1-1/4" rectangular sling mount in the side mounting orientation. This not only aids in keeping the shotgun close to your body, but also aids in eliminating the shotgun rolling over which occurs when slings are mounted to the bottom of the shotgun.
- Installs easily
- Mounts just behind the receiver
- Can be used as a single point sling attachment or in a dual point setup
- All edges are rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Bead Blasted, Hard Coat Anodized Non-Reflective Black
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
IMPORTANT: This Sling Attachment Will Only Fit VERSA MAX Buttstocks With The Remington Adjustable Stock System!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov