GG&G Remington Versa Max Tactical Bolt Release 1671-GG
Item Code: 1671-GG
Reviews / Q&A
The Remington Versa Max Tactical Bolt Release is used during the high stress encountered in most tactical environments, it's extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Shotgun. To improve tactile recognition this shotguns that's easy to locate by touch and easy to manipulate, with or without gloves.
- Installs with common hand tools and no modifications needed to the remington shotgun
- Over-sized serrated pad for ease of operation with wet or gloved hand in a stress fire situation
- An absolute must on any competition or tactical versa max
- All parts and instructions are included in the tactical bolt release kit
- The edges of the tactical bolt release pad have been softened and deburred to protect the shooters fingers
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Available Colors: Tactical Black, Rack It Up Red, Merica Blue, Good To Go Gold
- Dimensions (LxW): 1-1/4" x 5/8"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.