The SOCOM II M1A Rifle is a compact, powerful close quarter combat battle rifle with a conventional low powered scope and have to install an additional receiver mounted scope base to the SOCOM II along with a set of scope rings that are tall enough so that the objective lens clears the top rail. The Quick Detach capability need to mount the scope on top of the scope base with ring combo and has too many interface points that could negatively affect the zero retention of the scope.
- The overall design provides smooth integrated appearance
- It provides quick and easy On and Off transitions while maintaining 1/2 MOA accuracy
- It is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec dovetails
- It has dual recoil lugs that interface with the recoil slots of the top dovetail rail to provide secure recoil resistance
- The scope has 30mm integral rings with four cap screws per ring and each cap screw threads into stainless steel helicoils
- 2.5" measurement inside ring face to inside ring face allows for forward and rearward adjustment of different eye relief scopes
- The cantilever feature scope base overhangs 3" to allow for additional forward and rearward adjustment for scopes with different eye reliefs
- The underside of the scope mount is relief cut for unimpeded cartridge ejection
- All steel components are manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per mil-spec
- Material: 6061-T 6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Non-Reflective Combat Finish
- Length: 6"
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz.