The Quick Detach Swivel Bipod has become very popular during certain shooting stages but want the ability to remove it quickly without using any tools. It's rugged Mil-Spec quality and features make it an excellent choice for all shooters looking for a quick detach bipod. The canting capability aids in keeping the rifle vertical on uneven terrain so the shooter can stay on target easier.
- QD bipod features 25 degree of cant in either direction for rough terrain adjustability
- QD XDS bipod height adjusts when measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the foot pads
- Silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments
- Grip tight foot pads
- Deployed leg can be used as vertical grip
- Tool less swivel tension adjustment
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests
- Accu-Force QD system provides ergonomic QD lever system for quick and rock solid on-off transitions
- Accu-Force QD mechanism is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec dovetails
- All steel components are manufactured from 4130 steel
- All steel components are manganese phosphate matte black per Mil-Spec
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Matte Black
- Legs Extension: 7" - 9.25"
- Weight: 13 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov