Rear Single Point Sling Attachment is used as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- Compact and easy to install
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use
- Mossberg rear sling attachment will not fit the Blackhawk Knoxx Spec-Ops Recoil Compensating Stock
- Mossberg rear sling attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
- Provides the preferred rear side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings
- Rear sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment
- All edges have been de-horned and rounded for the shooters safety
- Also fits Mossberg Maverick 88, 12 gauge shotguns
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized Matte Black
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov