GG&G Spring Actuated A2 Back Up Iron Sight 1005SA
Item Code: 1005SA
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Spring Actuated A2 Back Up Iron Sight are a great option to back-up or cowitness with optics. This sight comes either as a standard flip-up with a locking detent or as a spring-actuated flip-up with locking detent. The detent release is located on the left hand side so the off hand has quick and easy access to let the sight down.
- Easily installs onto Mil-Std-1913 dovetail rail
- Sight presents a low profile when in the down position, allowing clearance for most optics
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism with counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate snags
- Sight has full windage adjustment with a tactile windage knob and windage screw
- Initial elevation zero on the sight is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post
- A2 spring actuated back up iron sight is compatible with all GG&G Flip Up Front Sights
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter
- Can be used as a stand-alone sight, in conjunction with GG&G interface rails, or as a true center co-witness iron sight with most red dot optics
- SA A2 black up iron sight cannot be folded down without depressing the actuator button located on the left side of the sight base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight
- Windage knob click provides approximately 0.48 MOA change when mounted on the 20" AR-15 rifle and about 0.65 MOA on the 14.5" M4 carbine
- Include requesting a Trijicon green tritium aperture, factory installed for you
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Non-Reflective Black
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.