Tactical Slings attached to the M16/AR15 Carbine at a single mounting point, without the use of the front sling swivel, have become quite popular. These sling attachment systems permit the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "slice the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right or left side, without "telegraphing" the operator's presence. GG&G manufactures the Receiver End Plate Sling Adapter for this purpose. With this innovative accessory the operator can now attach the sling directly behind the receiver, in front of the collapsible buttstock. A significant advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length.
- Machined from 4140 ordnance steel
- All surfaces are de-burred for the operators' safety
- Adapters can be easily installed by the operator with the proper tool
- REP Sling Adapters are available in right hand, left hand or ambidextrous versions
- Big advantage of this set up is that expanding or collapsing the buttstock does not affect the sling length or functionality
- Series of Sling Adapters can also be used to attach a two point sling in conjunction with a front sling swivel
- Feature looped mounting rings for attaching HK style quick clip slings, Chalker Style Tactical Slings or MASH hook combat-carry-type slings
- Material: 1048 Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphated Matte Black
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov