The First Tactical A2 Women's Tactical Pant is made with innovative technology and quality products for public safety and law enforcement. This pant was designed for public safety professionals who want a more polished look in the office and on the range.
The A2 Pant has discreet hidden zippered cargo pockets and two oversized utility pockets that are capable of holding a large cell phone with a protective case. They feature a redesigned knee-to-knee gusset that reduces tension on the fabric, providing you with more flexibility and body movement when needed.
The abrasion-resistant 67/33 poly/cotton micro-canvas blend is stronger than nearly all other fabrics used in tactical apparel today. The 6.5 oz. weight with 90-degree canvas weave provides a smoother look to the garment, and the fibers allow more mechanical stretch, perfect for those carrying a concealed IWB holster.
The fabric is double-dyed, keeping the pants true to their color for more than 50 washes, and First Tactical added a DWR stain repellent finish to withstand spills and protect you from the environment.
- 67/33 Poly/Cotton Fabric
- DWR Finish
- Double Dyed
- 360 Degree Panel Stretch Waist For Comfort
- 6 Mesh Pockets For Breathability
- 2 Discreet Zippered Cargo Pockets With Rain Cover To Shield Belongings From The Elements
- Oversized Utility Pockets For Large Cell Phones
- 7 Fixed Belt Loops With 4 Bar Tacks To Prevent Kit From Pulling
- Knee-To-Knee Running Gusset To Allow For Superior Movement And Flexibility
- Clip Garage To Secure Your Knife Clip