The Fenix TK15UE defines extreme ruggedness. This light employs the new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED technology, which allows the light to throw an impressive beam distance of over 1000 feet (325 meters) and deliver a maximum output of 1000 lumens. With an impact resistant strike face bezel, the TK15UE is ready for heavy duty action. Complete with a tactical tail switch with momentary capability and a side switch to access four brightness levels and strobe, this tactical light is built to assist law enforcement, search and rescue, military and more.Features:
- Length: 5.6" (142.5mm)
- Body: 1.0" (25.4mm)
- Head: 1.3" (34mm)
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (141g) excluding batteries
- Max 1000 lumen output from one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries
- Five modes including 4 brightness levels and strobe
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on function
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Compatible with AER-01/AER-02 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
*Due to intelligent over-heat protection, the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.Operation Instruction
The tail switch is tactical switch, the side switch is functional switch.ON/OFF:
Tap the tactical tail switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light will go out. Fully press the tactical switch to turn on the light constantly, press again to turn off the light.Output Selection:
With the light on, single-click the functional switch to cycle through Turbo→Low→Mid→High.Strobe:
With the light on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into the Strobe mode, click once again to return back to General mode.Intelligent Memory Circuit:
The flashlight memorizes the last brightness used in the General mode, the next time it is turned on, it will recall that previously used brightness level.Over-heat Protection:
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo. When the light is overheated up to 65℃ or above, the flashlight will automatically adjust the output in stepped way to prevent the light from overheating.Low-voltage Warning Function:
If low voltage is detected, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until to Low brightness level. When this happens at Low output mode, the flashlight blinks three times every five minutes to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work until the battery runs out completely.Battery Replacement:
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, and then screw the tail cap.Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap one-half turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
- Reason A: The batteries need replacing.
- Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
- Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
- Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
**If the above methods dont work, please refer to the warranty policy before contacting your authorized distributor.
Fenix Lighting TK15UE Flashlight