The Defense Technology Inert Training Unit Fogger MK-9 features an easy-use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management and will deliver 14 short bursts at an effective range of 18-20 ft. This inert aerosol product utilizes a cone/fogger delivery method providing a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The 13.4 oz. MK-9 canister will deliver 14 short bursts at an effective range of 18-20 ft.
- The cone/fogger delivery method provides a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The green canister represents the inert training units which duplicate the delivery system for live products.
- The MK-9 features an easy to use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management.
- This formulation has been tested and has been found to be flammable and is NOT Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov