Defense Technology Inert Training Unit Foam MK-4
Item Code: 5146-DT
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Defense Technology Inert Training Unit Foam MK-4 provides the same functionality and targeting properties as active product duplicating the delivery system for training purposes. The MK-4 will deliver 15 short bursts of inert formula at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This inert aerosol product utilizes a foam delivery method providing a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact.
- The 3 oz. MK-4 canister will deliver 15 short bursts of inert formula at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The foam delivery method is a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact.
- The green canister represents the inert training units which duplicate the delivery system for live products.
- The MK-4 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense Inert Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.