This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The modern battlefield isn't symmetrical... It's complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that's lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER: For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- POLISHABLE TOE: The polish able synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- AIR MESH LINING: Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- HARDWARE: Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED: Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- DANNER VIBRAM ALL-TERRAIN (DAT) PLATFORM: This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles, double-bevel tread prevents debris from compacting in the outsole and the Arch Tech grip design provides traction and grip used for roping and climbing.
- HOW IT FITS: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Weight: 51 oz. per pair
- Height: 8"
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass Shank
- Last Type: 851
- Waterproof: No
- Liner: Air Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Vibram All-Terrain Outsole
- Made in USA
- Plain Toe