Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
Made in the USA, the Danner Mens Acadia 8" Safety Toe Tactical Boot 22500 features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Deiner Nylon Upper: To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT): Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it'set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 22500
- Weight: 71 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 650
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Toe Protection: Non-Metallic Toe
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov