Please be advised that Danner boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. it's comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner: This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Weight: 34 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Gray
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Retro Danner Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov