This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens TFX-GTX G3 Tactical Boot 24323 is designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on one of Danners lightest and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner TFX-8. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX for comfort and protection from the elements. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Variable Lacing System: Customize your fit by choosing the ankle hook that fits you best. The extra deep hook will help lock your heel in place for a glove-like fit and superior control.
- Lace Garage: Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Vibram Striker Torrent Outsole: 360 degree pentagonal low lug pattern grips in all directions, a flex notch design adds flexibility in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern sheds water and provides maximum surface contact.
- Danner TFX-8 Platform: Our lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross-stitch design for added durability and stability in the lateral toe and media heel pivot zones.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 24323
- Weight: 51 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Gore-Tex
- Outsole: Vibram Striker Torrent
- Certification: Optional Wear AR 670-1
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- Manufacturing: Imported
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov