This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mens Fort Lewis 200 Gram 10'' Uniform Tactical Boot 69110 is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 200G Thinsulate.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper: Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Forscom Approved: Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warmer in weather down to around 55 degrees.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing: This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- Style: 69110
- Weight: 74 oz per pair
- Height: 10"
- Insulation: 200G Thinsulate Insulation
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Fort Lewis 200 Gram 10'' Uniform Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov