This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Crag Rat USA 7" Brown/Green Hiking Boot is built to live up to the demands of the high-alpine trail. Constructed in Danner's Portland, OR factory, it's designed for heavy hiking, backpacking and light mountaineering. Using premium components like GORE-TEX and Vibram, you can be confident it will perform when you're way out. The Crag Rat USA incorporates a waterproof, breathable lining, full rubber rand and our Dynamic Response System to create an adaptive platform you can rely on every step of the way, no matter the weather or the footing.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- PU Midsole: With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Vibram Tsavo Outsole: Superior traction in rugged, high-angle terrain.
- Dynamic Response System: Engineered for optimal stability, the unique framework allows for springboard return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 67810
- Weight: 59 oz per pair
- Height: 7"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown/Green
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Tsavo
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components