The Danner Women's Trail 2650 Mesh Black Shadow Boot is a versatile boot that is built to move quickly and efficiently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 easily fills the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
Mesh & Textile Upper
- We combine lightweight mesh with textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
Vibram 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Style: 61211
- Weight: 18 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black Shadow
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Last Type: DT6
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram 460
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov