Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
Built with the same rough-out leather and rugged nylon that you expect from Danner, we built the Tanicus to be our lightest military boot that is theater ready. Featuring an added layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, Danner has used a polyurethane footbed to ensure that comfortability won't break down over time. The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner keeps you cool in hot climates and the outsole's pentagonal lug pattern gives you stability in diverse terrain.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Lace Garage: Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Danner Tanicus Outsole: Pentagonal lugs give maximum surface contact for grip in a variety of terrain.
- Extended Sizes: To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 55317
- Weight: 45 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 851
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Tanicus
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection:Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov