This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner 8" Hot Mojave Marine Expeditionary Military Boot is developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the M.E.B. (Marine Expeditionary Boot) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuc leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, and an advanced Vibram 360 Dri Ice outsole, the M.E.B. embodies Danner's commitment to crafting higher standards.
- Nubuck Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: For abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- Mesh Lining: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- USMC Certified: Developed for the United States Marine Corps, this boot has served expeditions around the world.
- Speed Lace System: Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Vibram 360 Dri Ice Outsole: An advanced lug design combined with Vibram's Dri-Ice compound keeps this outsole flexible and stable in extreme cold.
- Extended Sizes: To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 53110
- Weight: 70 oz per pair
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Mojave
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 610
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram 360
- Recraftable: Yes
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe