This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Proghorn 8" Brown All-Leather 400G Hunting Boot is the culmination of many years of Pronghorn history and today's cutting-edge footwear technology. Built on the TERRA FORCE NEXT platform, the Pronghorn delivers the all-day comfort and stability that make the day's haul easier on your feet. Full-grain leather that's passed exacting quality tests forms the upper around a proven 851 last. To cope with unpredictable weather in the field, Danner built the Pronghorn with a GORE-TEX waterproof liner that keeps moisture out and lets your feet breathe. And for those headed out into cold climates.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 400G PrimaLoft Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Pronghorn Outsole: This fifth generation outsole is extremely rugged and responds well in diverse terrain. It provides better grip and fits seamlessly into the Pronghorn's streamlined, lower profile design.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT Platform: The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 41345
- Weight: 58 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Primaloft
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported