Danner Logger 917 Charcoal GTX Casual Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Logger 917 Charcoal GTX Casual Boot was inspired by the classic pattern and lines of Danner’s original caulked logging boots made in the Pacific Northwest. Built with Danner’s trusted quality and durability, the Logger 917 is designed to ensure you’re comfortable and dry wherever your adventure takes you. With a GORE-TEX waterproof liner and a Vibram SPE rubberized EVA midsole, the Logger 917 offers performance waterproofing and lightweight comfort, all in a rugged yet refined style.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Two Lace Options Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Optional Kilties This styles comes with a pair of kilties, sometimes called a false tongue, that helps protect the leather from debris that collects on the laces.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram SPE Midsole This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram 917 Outsole Exclusive outsole for Danner featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Modernized Stitchdown Construction Combines our traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction that allows the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall. This gives our sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and lightweight, flexible finish.
- How It Fits This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last. It's true to size and has added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 34658
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Charcoal
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank TPU
- Last Type 971X
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole Vibram 917
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported