Danner Caliper 8" Brown AL Leather Work Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Caliper 8" Brown AL Leather Work Boot works for you whether you're putting in long days in the machine shop, on a road crew or on the tarmac. Regardless of location, sore feet make it harder to concentrate on the task at hand. The Caliper is designed for jobsite comfort and safety. The full-grain leather upper is strong and durable, but soft enough to wear right out of the box. The boot is constructed with four layers of cushioning underfoot to give you maximum comfort from clock-in to clock-out.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Aluminum Toe (AL) The aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner Caliper Outsole The oil-and-slip-resistant rubber Caliper Outsole offers versatile indoor and outdoor traction with a low-profile 90° heel.
- Memory Foam Strobel Sock The strobel sock, the material used to finish the bottom of a boot, is made from memory foam for additional comfort and cushioning underfoot.
- How It Fits Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 19459
- Weight 59 oz per pair
- Closure Lace-Up
- Height 8"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Brown
- Footbed DLC – Dual Layer Comfort
- Shank Fiberglass
- Protection Electrical Hazard Certified
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Danner Caliper
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported
- Toe Protection Aluminum Toe