Danner Women's Flashpoint II 10" All Leather Black Work Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Flashpoint II 10" All Leather Black Work Boot is built for wildland firefighters and smokejumpers and is one of the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build. This boot features Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. These pieces fit together in a boot that was designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- Flashpoint Leather Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather. Nomex Stitching Fire-resistant, triple stitched for superior endurance.
- 90º heel Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools. Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole Designed for fire and abrasion resistance with substantial edging and superior traction.
- Women's Sizing This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits The 74 last is designed specifically for traditional logger style boots containing a removable footbed. It offers a standard profile with a more regular fit. Boots on this last tend to fit true to size. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) or “EEEE” (extra wide) in this style.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 18102
- Weight 74 oz per pair
- Height 10"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Black
- Footbed Polyurethane
- Shank Steel
- Safety ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type 74
- Lining Non-Waterproof
- Liner Unlined
- Outsole Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger
- Recraftable Yes
- Manufacturing Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification NFPA 1977: 2022 Edition Certified
- Toe Protection Plain Toe